To My Dear One!


A note to my dear one
The most close one
The loyal one
The caring one
The appreciating one
Words speak less
When I describe her as 
The one chased
My heart and won. 

Meetings stopped 
Chatting flowing on and on
Phone calls few 
Distances gave adieu 
Somethings are done
Somethings are fun
Feeling of separation 
Made me here numb. 

Memories showing 
A sliding show
Choosing one by one 
The capture I captured 
With my dear one
Emotions held me strong 
As she was the one 
My dear one. 

Reliving the passed times 
goosebumps arose 
 I wish for God's grace 
To present beautiful face 
In the present
Of my dear one 
All I want is you here now. 

Alas!  As usual 
The reality slays
Here, I'm left with 
My diary and pen 
Jotting all about my dear one 
To my dear one. 

                                 --Sujitha









Comments

  1. Fabulous. Its amazing darling. I loved then whom you are dedicating this ah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every words of ur poems...triggers my memories ...Awesome Suji😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seclusion Reviving!

Artist's Child!

The Unspoken Beauties!