That's my bestie

A body becomes soulful
When anyone has a friend like you
The weird expressions
Crosses every expectations.

Goals so high
Working to fly
Never give up a slogan one should learn
In order to life turn.

A friend in need
Loaded with good deed
Never miss an opportunity
Always ready with an attrocity.

Enchanted word  IPS  thrills
Sweats marks hardwork in drills.
A best part of my dairy
A God sent fairy.

Understands my every emotions
Reaches unexpected conclusions
Conversations are pleasure
Giving life an inevitable exposure.

Thanks for taking my life into a coaster  ride
I can say: "that's my bestie "with pride.
                                                   -- Sujitha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seclusion Reviving!

Artist's Child!

The Unspoken Beauties!